When you need the public to pay attention, we have the contacts and the media relations skills to amplify your voice. From press releases, newswire distribution, talking points, press kits, and interview preparation, to media monitoring and more, we’re here to support you.
For your organization’s reputation to thrive, you need to create opportunities to tell your story.
Media relations falls into two categories: reactive and proactive.
Reactive media relations is when a reporter contacts you for a comment to include in their story. Deadlines are usually tight, and spokespeople need to be prepared for an interview almost immediately.
Proactive media relations is when an organization creates opportunities to tell its story.
Dynamite Public Relations has a track record of landing media coverage on 90% of our news releases.
We don’t believe in sitting back and waiting for the media to contact our clients. We use our expertise to create opportunities for them.
We work with clients to create opportunities to work with the media. We plan events and availabilities that:
- are newsworthy.
- target the right news organization and the right journalist.
- are ideally timed for media coverage.
- include audio and visual elements that tell a compelling story. We provide on-site support to make sure everything runs smoothly and our clients are supported every step of the way.
Our media relations services include:
- Press releases
- Press kits
- Key messages and talking points
- Q and A documents
- Short-term or event-specific communications plans
- Long-term strategic media relations plans
- In-depth customized media training
- One-on-one or group media training
Let’s talk about your social media needs