Dynamite PR is an Edmonton-based boutique public relations agency specializing in media relations, media training, crisis communications and branding.
Our philosophy is simple. We believe in open, transparent, interesting and timely communications. We strive to ensure our clients are able to meet their long term strategic communications goals and get the public buy-in they need.
Dynamite Public Relation has a proven track record and we believe our numbers speak for themselves
- 100% positive feedback from thousands of media training workshop participants. Our senior media trainer has worked with not-for-profits, cultural organizations, boards of directors, elected officials as well as urban and rural municipalities to ensure their staff and spokespeople are confident and prepared for a range of media interviews.
- 95% of all pitches and news releases have resulted in traditional media coverage. We know how to pitch, who to pitch to and when to perfectly time the pitch so that our clients get the coverage they need.
- 500+ news releases created and distributed across Canada.
- 1st place winner of the “Best Marketing” award from a leading Alberta agro-tourism association for work that got our clients the notice they needed.
- 1700+ interviews conducted with local, national and international news organizations.
Leila Daoud has conducted more than 1700 interviews in her career as a public relations professional. She became interested in public relations after her internship in the House of Commons. Leila has advanced public relations training from the University of Alberta, Mount Royal University and NAIT. She is a nationally published author, guest speaker at universities and conferences and an award winning marketer. In her work for international NGO’s, municipal governments and law enforcement services, Leila trained thousands of people to effectively use traditional and social media to their advantage. When you work with Dynamite Public Relations you will have the full benefit of her experience and her one-on-one personalized training.