We've work with a variety of clients from municipalities and elected officials to charities and small businesses. While we’re including a brief list of some of our clients, we believe that the focus shouldn’t be on clients lists, instead, it should be on the hands-on, personalized and professional service we provide.
Some of the fantastic people and organizations we’ve worked with include:
- Edmonton Police Service
- Canadian Red Cross
- Leduc County
- Town of Morinville
- The Alberta Association of Community Peace Officers
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- Ali Haymour, political candidate
- Jitterbee Pancakes
- Sana Dental
- Opa! of Greece
Client Case Study - Oilers Logo Dental Crown
Client brief: Within the very strict confines of the Alberta Dental Association’s rules about allowable marketing practices, our client, Sana Dental, wanted to ensure that current and future clients understood the dentist’s commitment to preventative care, positive client relationships, high-quality dental care as well as new and emerging dental technology.
The Idea: Often, dentists and doctors work with marketing companies who centre their practice on dental and media marketing. These companies usually aren’t locally based, or even based in Canada. They use the same blogs, articles, photos and web content for all their clients. Dynamite Public Relations was working with Sana Dental to develop unique and personalized content. The blog series we created focused on Dr. Pavlenko’s specific areas of interest, namely, preventative dental care, childhood development and basic dental education. While researching information for a blog, we came across a unique trend where people get “dental tattoos.” We held on to the idea until the perfect time.
The Pitch: When the Edmonton Oilers made it to round 1 of the Stanley Cup playoffs, we knew all that Edmonton fans would be looking for a unique way to support their team. We also knew that the media would be looking for a unique story about fans going all out for their team. We worked with Sana Dental to get each element for the media availability right.
- We recommended that they create a sample Edmonton Oilers logo dental crown so that the media could get great photos.
- Ensured all staff members wore their Oiler Jersey during each media availability and throughout the playoff run.
- We named one of the clinic’s rooms, which had bright orange upholstery on the dental chair, the “Orange Crush” room. A term that had come to be associated with the fan support for the Oilers team. All availabilities and photo ops took place in that room.
- To increase the reach of the story and to get great social media engagement, we created and managed a Facebook and Twitter contest in which Sana Dental would give away an Oilers logo crown to 1 lucky fan.
- The initial news release was sent out to carefully chosen media outlets and reporters 24 hours before the availability. The release included 2 photos we had taken earlier in the week. One photo was a close-up of the crown and one was the dentist holding the crown.
- Reminder news release was sent out 3 hours before the availability.
- We handled all incoming calls and questions from reporters and arranged the availabilities to ensure each outlet had a one-on-one interview and unique footage.
- We took a 30 second video of the crown. The video was sent to media outlets who were unable to be on site but wanted to cover the story.
- Key messages were created as a reference for the dentist. The messaging focused on the contest, the crown and the clinic. Issue and risk management were also included in the messaging.
- Mini media training for the dentist and his staff the day before the availability.
- On site media relations support on the day of the availability.
The Results: Approximately 3 million people saw or read the story.
TV: Coverage included CBC news network, CBC The National, Global TV and CTV.
Newspapers: The story was picked up by the Edmonton Journal, Edmonton Sun, The Canadian Press, Google News, Yahoo News as well as 36 regional newspapers across Canada.
Radio: 6 radio stations, including 4 out of province stations, covered the story.
- The story was picked up as a Twitter Moment.
- More than 10 thousand views of the 30-second video of the crown on Sana Dental’s Facebook site.
- Reach increased: 4300%
- Post engagement: up 530%
- Facebook page views: up 275%
- Facebook page likes: 1675%
- Website views: up 15%
- Google web searches: 3300
- Tweet impressions: up 243%
- Twitter profile visits: up 130%
- Twitter followers up 35%